Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. List your topic here: Real Estate


2. What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?
  • Effective Learner: This year I'm taking everything into consideration; no matter where I'm at or who I'm with, I can always feed my knowledge. In each and everyone of my classes, I plan to give the utmost effort with the intention of always improving no matter how good or bad my results are. Patience, Perseverance, and Practice are the "3 P's" I look forward to instituting this year throughout my studies. I'm going to issue upon myself a sense of urgency and seriousness in all work in and out of school so that I can finish this year with pride and happiness.


  • Effective Communicator: Communication is key throughout all group work and even in self-work. Therefore, I am pushing myself to keep my words and thoughts clear and concise this year with the attitude to follow up ahead of time on all deadlines. During arguments or other various confrontations, I will develop an on-point conversation with extended evidence to support my claims. I also plan to practice speaking more and more in front of large audiences so that I can effectively reflect my learning onto others at the end of this year.


  • Effective User of Technology: I've always been a prime user of extensive technology throughout my life and I will continue to expand upon my equipment and its uses. Whether it's photoshop, adobe, or a simple power point, I have concluded to pressure myself to attempt things I haven't done before. Therefore this year will be opening up a whole new horizon within the technology aspect of my life, and I look forward to learning more about how I can efficiently use what I already have.


  • Effective IPoly Citizen: As an IPoly citizen, I will challenge myself to go out of my way for others everyday; trash clean up, moving equipment, or simply having a nice talk. Volunteering is obviously and utmost priority this year and I need to do my best to get in as many hours as I possibly can. During house games, I also intend to develop a sportsmanlike yet competitive attitude towards my fellow peers so that we can enjoy our last year here. I am more than happy to be back, and I will make sure to express my gratitude all year by being as spirited as can be. GO SOUTH HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment