Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project: The Holiday

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?

A: Yes of course, working when you can (break or not) is always vital to the overall success of your senior project. Unfortunately for myself, there were no opportunities presented by my mentor. However I did continue to do more research into my topic as well as working on my 10 minute Lesson 1 presentation.


2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?

A: The most important thing I learned is that you can never have too much research. Sometimes even the sources you thought were reliable are contradicted by even MORE reliable sources. The source of what I learned was in correlation to my research.


3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?


A: Preferably I'd like to speak to my mentor, Monica Diaz, because of how long she's been in the industry and also how successful she's been. If that option was not available however, I would most likely interview her broker, Neil, who is in charge of all real estate agents at the Century 21: Masters company office.

No comments:

Post a Comment