Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blog 5 Project Reflection and Working EQ

(1) Positive Statement: What positive thing happen as a result of what you have completed so far?

A: So far I've learned that in order to become a successful Realtor, one must not only be dedicated, but passionate about his/her job. If you have no drive or motivation to help others, how can you sell a house effectively? 

(2) EQ Content:  Pick a piece of research or your interview.  How has it helped you improve your understanding of your topic?

A: The book "Essentials of Real Estate Economics", written by Dennis J. Mckenzie, has come to be one of my most reliable and vast sources of information so far. It discusses how real estate ties into the economy; it's not just selling/buying houses, its about our entire lifestyle of living.

(3) What has worked for you so far in the senior project?

A: I enjoy reading and answering the blog assignments related to senior project. It opens up my mind by making me think what I can do, what I have done, and what I'm currently working on in regards to my topic. I think it's a great way to keep track of my own progress I continue to venture through the senior project this school year.

(4) What hasn't worked so far?  

A: I have nothing that hasn't worked for me so far, just a matter of catching up.

(5) Finding Value:  
  •  What is a potential question you would like to study this year?  (working EQ)
    • What is the best way to maximize profits as a Realtor?
  •  What do you plan to do for mentorship?  If you haven't found a mentor yet, then discuss where you are currently looking and who you are talking to to find it.  
    • For my mentorship, I plan to assist and work under my mentor by running real estate related errands, filing/discussing paperwork, and further increase my knowledge by always asking questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment