Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

For my 30 hours, I plan to study for and eventually receive my own real estate license. In order to test for the license I must be 18, however that does not mean I cannot prepare for it. So in preparation for this, I intend to take a 45 hour practice course: http://www.realestateexpress.com/prelicense/CA/prelicense_info.asp 

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

The program I will be paying for is a 45 hour program. Upon completion of this course, it will show that I not only met the requirement, but went beyond what was required.

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

By studying for this major exam to obtain my real estate license, I will dive completely into the world of real estate and take the first step into becoming an independent salesman. The knowledge I can and will learn from the course will decide my future as a real estate salesperson, as well as giving me the opportunity to create a life for myself. 
 

2 comments:

  1. NOT APPROVED

    The idea is not rigorous enough. Either rewrite this blog to reflect an additional 30 hours of Mentorship (and delete your log link) or do something else. A real estate licensing class perhaps? Or an MIT Open Courseware course on real estate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. APPROVED: http://www.realestateexpress.com/prelicense/CA/prelicense_info.asp

    ReplyDelete