Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?


A: I am most proud of making my presentation enjoyable even though the topic itself was boring.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AP  

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?


AP 

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

A: What worked for me was the vast amount of knowledge I always had at my side: My mentor. It's really important to have a mentor who is experienced, successful, and knowledgeable of the topic you want to learn.


(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?


A: I would've chosen an entirely different topic in general; something I liked or was very passionate about.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use e
xamples.


A: My senior project has taught me the importance of business and marketing in the real world. A lot of people today are involved in such aspects and at some point you are either are part of a business, or you make your own. So it was an awesome experience to see what kind of challenges I might face if I were to pursue a life in business or marketing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment