Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship


    Literal
  • Contact Name: Monica Diaz
    • Phone: (626)-890-8936 
    • Email: monica@monicamakesithappen.com
  • Mentorship Place: Century 21: Masters Office
    Interpretive
  • What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
    • The most important thing I achieved from mentorship with Monica Diaz was her knowledge base and access to other various sources of knowledge. Through I managed to understand what was crucial to making my EQ work and how I could further my research and develop my best answer.
   Applied
  • How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
    • By getting a hands on experience as an assistant to my mentor, I was able to see what was necessary to the business, and also what could be improved. However, my mentor is already very successful, so it wasn't hard to observe what methods she has used to become so profitable. These methods were eventually included in different answers and helped me narrow down my research as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment