Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 20: Exit Interview

(1) What is your essential question and answers?  What is your best answer and why?
  • EQ: What is the best way to maximize profits as a Realtor?
    • Answer 1: To increase one’s reputation and presence throughout the Real Estate market by using modern technology.
    • Answer 2: To create an open-minded and friendly personality that accommodates your clients
    • Answer 3:  To create a well-conceived, step-by-step marketing plan of how your client's home is going to be marketed.
    • Best Answer: To create a digital marketing platform that is strategically implemented with a strong business model and is robustly supported by properly staffed companies.
      • This answer meets all requirements I have set for a best answer. It is specific, strong, and intelligent. These are the reasons I've decided to make it my best answer.
(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
  • To arrive at this answer, it took me all 63 articles of research to finally find an article by Jeff Corbett that described in a ridiculous amount of detail "Why Digital Marketing Fails for the Real Estate Industry". It was this contrast and different perspective that made me realize what my best answer is.

(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?
  • My biggest problem was facing myself. I've had a hard time winning against my own mind, but after being in the same place for so long, I think I just snapped out of it. I'm not sure how else to describe the resolution to my problem.


(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?
  • 1st Source: Any articles written by Seth Price or Jeff Corbett. Both authors helped me immensely because of their detailed writing and extensive knowledge as well as experience in the Real Estate Market.
  • 2nd Source: My mentor, Monica Diaz, gave me all the information I asked for as well as hands on experience that I needed. Her assistance pushed me towards the answers I have today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment