Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1

I, Evan Diaz, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.

My best source for this component would be my mentor, Monica Diaz; she gave vital advice that was important to completing the tasks that I had been assigned to. She is a trustworthy and reliable source with 20 years of work experience in her job as well as various accounts of success throughout those years.

I was required to "assist the assistant" in any paperwork or physical work. This included driving to numerous locations, removing/adding lock boxes, and filing paperwork.


INTERPRETIVE
For my independent component, I increased my work sum for mentorship. I spent at least 2 hours per day in the office working to anything I was assigned for the extent of 3-4 weeks. 

APPLIED
By lengthening my work, I was able to get a hands-on experience of the "hidden" part of Real Estate. Paperwork, filing, making calls, dealing with people, and sitting in an office all day are all apart of being in the Real Estate franchise. This component helped teach me about the people behind the scenes and just how vital they are to the success of the whole company.

No comments:

Post a Comment