Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

I, Evan Diaz, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.

"Best Real Estate Internet and Web Marketing Blog | Agent Intelligence." Best Real Estate Internet and Web Marketing Blog Agent Intelligence. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Feb. 2014.

Worked various days in or outside of my mentors office doing anything they needed me to do. This included showing properties, adding/removing lock-boxes from different properties, and miscellaneous paperwork.


INTERPRETIVE
During this component, I got a chance to be an unofficial assistant to my mentor and experience what it would be like to be in the position of an Agent. I was required to file, write, or record any necessary information that was asked of me. I spent almost every day after school, as well as all of spring break, working/driving for property related assignments. It showed me that being a Real Estate Agent isn't as easy as it seems to be, and that a lot of dedication and effort is required in order to be successful.

APPLIED
This component gave me a chance further my knowledge of Real Estate by experiencing it myself. I did not study or research articles, but rather I used my own two hands to complete the tasks that were placed before me. I learned more than I ever could have by reading a book or memorizing information; I lived and absorbed this knowledge until it was common to me. I realized just how hard one must work in order to become successful, and this component helped me narrow down the necessary qualities of a successful Real Estate Agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment